Founder of J. Love Fashion School of Etiquette
Jacqueline Love Fashion School of Etiquette was founded in 2011; by the Legendary Jacqueline Love. Her school took the fashion industry by storm.
From runway to print, the students of J. Love School of Etiquette have graced the cover of Fashion Avenue News Magazine as well as ripped many other runways in 2013. They also demonstrated their prowess at Fashion on the Hudson, Caribbean Catwalk, Brooklyn Fashion Week, and the Tickle Me Pink Cancer Benefit.
The mission of J. Love Fashion School of Etiquette is to provide an enriching experience for young models and cultivate a spirit of excellence in them. The premiere school seeks to enhance student’s confidence, build leadership and socialization skills. Runway is one aspect of modeling. However, through education and skill development,
- Love Fashion School of Etiquette seeks to maximize their potential and shape them into professionals.
Ultimately, the etiquette acquired at the school will equip the models with the tools necessary to become a force to be reckoned with in various facets of life including but not limited to the entertainment and professional fields.
The children’s division of J. Love Fashion School of Etiquette has made a commitment to servicing children from all spectrums of life. In 2012, Jacqueline Love Fashion School of Etiquette implemented their Autism Project. They have successfully spread awareness and created an innovative platform for individuals with disabilities to display their talents as they grace the runway like never seen before. Through astounding leadership skills, advocacy and consistency J. Love Fashion School of Etiquette has positively impacted the lives of many individuals.
Jacqueline Love Fashion School of Etiquette has a comprehensive modeling program. They offer workshops to adults, teens and youth. They learn runway, good posture habits, look analysis, proper eye contact, voice projection, on camera auditioning, professionalism and poise as well as photo posing.
One of the benefits of enrolling in Jacqueline Love Fashion School of Etiquette is students receive hands on experience. They have the opportunity to participate in fashion shows and industry events through relationships the school has prior built. J. Love Fashion School of Etiquette has bridged the gap between her students and the movers and shakers in the industry.
Participants who are eager to enroll in Jacqueline Love Fashion School of Etiquette should embrace themselves for a journey like no other.
The Legendary Ms. Jacqueline Love, founder of J. Love Fashion School of Etiquette, a dynamic woman who has collectively invested over 20 years of experience in the educational, entertainment and fashion industries where she has gained a wealth of respect and knowledge. She has worked with many well-known personalities.
Jacqueline is currently the Director of Models USA for Fashion Avenue News Magazine, and is serving a second term as the President of Fashion Art Exchange. She has been featured in many magazines and was also featured in a novel by Pastor Lorraine Walker titled “Woman to Woman Dying to Love”.
While having a busy schedule she makes time to give back to the community by participating in the “Stop the Violence” crusade to protect inner-city children from gang and gun violence.
Great athletic ability, artistic talent, and musicality seem to run in Jacqueline Love’s family; Grand Father: David Love, Trumpet Player for Dizzy Gillespie; Father: David Love Jr. leader of the Lebron Bros #1 SONG “Daddies Home” and “Don’t Walk Away”; 1st Cousin: Clifford Brown world renown Jazz Musician; Uncle: Bill Curtis owner of the Fat Back Band #1 song “I FOUND LOVE”; Uncle: The late World Renown – Allen Coage better known to wrestling fans as BAD NEWS BROWN, and Younger Brother: World Renown DJ Kid Capri.
Presently, Ms. Jacqueline Love is available for interviews, radio shows and fashion segments.
- Executive Assistant for the Legendary Vaughn Harper of WBLS Quiet Storm
- Lenny Greene of Kiss FM’s Kissing After Dark
- Black Expo Hair Show
- Ebonese Hair Salon
- John Blassingame
- Designer L’aventino
- Hype Magazine
- America Cancer Society Cancer Charity Fashion Show
- Hearing for the Deaf Fashion Event
- Strike a Poise for Epilepsy Fashion Show
- Fashion Week – Bryant Park
- Brooklyn Fashion Week
- Kerri Singleton Radio Show
- Hollis King (Celebrity Photographer)
- NBC Non Stop ( Fashion Stylist for Up and Coming Rap Artist)
- Make A Wish Foundation for Children with Cancer ( Fashion Show Charity)
- Harlem Week
- Channel 11 News
- Village Voice
- Shaila Scott (WBLS)
- Women Of Wealth (WOW)(NBA All-Stars Women Behind the Bench)
- Small Boutique Fashion Week
- The Great American Hat Show (Hats in Cinema)
- Men Of Excellence Awards
- Citation Award (Borough Presidents Award – Eric Adams)
- Certificate of Recognition, Model School Instructor (TNT)
- Certificate of Completion Not-For-Profit (Mayor’s Office of Contract Services)
Designers: B. Micheal’s, Bill Blast, Oscar De La Renta, Carolina Herrera and Francis Hendy
- Latino Festival Children Fashion Show
- Business Latino Expo
- Just-us-Kids Production (Tele Mundo Television)
- Fashion Institute of Technology (Black History Fashion Event)
- Authentic by John Ashford (Shoe Designer)
- Diva Glam Inc. Models
- Mustard Seed charity event produced by designer Walter Greens
- Essence total youth tour. Her experience reached its peak when she modeled with
- NFL players for the American Cancer Society Model
- NFL Charity Mothers sponsored by Campbell Soup.
- Trent Furs
- Hair Grammy award top hair stylist Monique Stokes,
- Fashion Avenue News Magazine
- Andrianne Moore CEO of Hype Hair Magazine.
1983 “Most Natural Model” by Topez Modeling School in N.Y.C
2011 The Fashion Avenue News Magazine “Fashion Icon Award” presented by Sophia Davis
2011 “Women’s Business Fashion Award”
“Trail Blazer “Award
(2010, 2011, 2012, 2013) Parents Youth and Teens “Stop The Violence Award”
“International Young Leadership Assembly” at the UN